Air crates available at ICVS are approved by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) for use on all major airlines.
Crates are available in sizes for cats and small dogs, medium sized dogs and large dogs.
Small Air Crate: ATC-530: 375 X 535 X 370 (mm)
Medium Air Crate: ATC-670: 470 X 670 X 510 (mm)
Large Air Crate: ATC-870: 620 X 870 X 655 (mm)
Note: Your airline will have the final say on approval of air crates for pets. Please contact your airline to clarify air crate requirements.
You are about to bring along your lovely pet to this country? Then our experienced and expertised services to import your pet would make things easy to you. Please contact us and we could
- apply the import license for your pet
- provide consultation or assistance on preparing all documentations specialized for your pet
- provide pick-up service in ports or airport terminals with custom clearance
- provide delivery of your pet to home, quarantine or boarding kennel
Pet owners are allowed to bring in one pet per passport. You will need a “Z-visa” (official employment visa) to import your pet. You will need the following documents to clear health & quarantine requirements.
- Official certification of recent rabies vaccination
- An official certificate from your current country (e.g., government office) for exporting your pet outside of the country
- A health certificate (or letter) prepared by your veterinarian in your current country, attesting to the health of your pet