You are planning for a trip or migration but feeling hard to leave behind your lovely pet? You don’t have to panic now because we could provide efficient and effective services to move your pets easily with you. We would
- offer the tailor-made movement plan for your pet according to your intentions
- offer door-to-port pick-up and departing services
- provide individual shipment for your pet
- provide consultation and make proper arrangement to meet the export and import of destination requirements
- handle all related actions including vaccination, veterinary consultation, quarantine & transportation, etc.
- liaise with any parties involved including the government departments, legal representatives and the import agent (who could be recommended by client)
Dog Registration Regulations – 2011 update on the laws in Beijing.
For owners moving with pets from Chaoyang District, Beijing to other Chinese cities by airplane, you will need to do the following to clear exit requirements of the Beijing municipal government.
Step 1: Feeding
Do not feed you pet any food at least 6-hours before your journey. If you are departing on a morning flight, your pet’s last meal should be dinner the evening before. Do not feed your pet breakfast the morning of departure. You pet may have small amounts of water.
This information is provided only as a reference. The information here is a compilation of the exit process based on interviews with the Entry/Exit Bureau and with PetTour clients who have recently departed China with their pets.
This information is based on recent interviews with pet owners who have brought their pets into China. It is not an official guideline and should be considered only as a reference for pet owners importing pets.
Most dogs cope very well with air travel, and owners are often happy to see their dog is on arrival at their new home. To help your dog have a good trip, follow these travel tips: